Wednesday, April 8, 2009

PerformancingAds.com - New Advertiser Welcome

I recently signed up with PerformancingAds.com to try to make some extra money with this blog. I tried to add Project Wonderful ads, but they rejected my blog. Apparently they think I have too many paid posts on my blog. It is true that I have written articles for a few pay per post companies, I haven't done so recently, and my last paid post was over 2 months ago.

Any way, PerformancingAds.com accepted my blog, and I just got my first paid ad. It should be live within the next few hours. I'm not charging that much to advertise, so I hope that I can get a few more sponsors to help support my blog.

Thanks to my new sponsor, and I hope to see some new ones in the near future.

1 comment:

Mortgages Home Loans said...

Thank you for welcome....